Atlanta-based Integral Global (“IG”) delivers public health impact to vulnerable communities and expands the reach and effectiveness of federal agencies,rivate and corporate foundations, and international partners in dynamic, difficult-to-reach environments. Sustainability and relational integrity are central to IG’s approach to every engagement. We collaborate closely with Ministries of Health and other in-country partners in the Middle East, Central Asia, South Asia, and East Africa to ensure that the impact of our work continues long after a project concludes. Our track record, in-country relationships, and knowledge of on the ground operations allow us to rapidly and effectively mobilize resources to achieve the goals of our clients. Learn more at: https://www.integralglobal.net.
This role is responsible for maintaining records of financial transactions. The ideal candidate will be in charge of processing invoices, journal entries, travel expenses and filings. Prior bookkeeping experience is required for this position, as is an associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business. Prior knowledge of international finance would be an asset but is not required. This position is a part-time, hybrid position and will be reporting to the controller.
- Maintaining Records of Financial Transactions
- Processing invoices
- Journal Entries
- Travel Expenses and Filing
- Monitoring Financial Records
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of bookkeeping principles
- Attention to detail
- Experience with online accounting systems – QuickBooks Online experience required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision making and continuous process improvement and able to make strategic recommendations.
- Experience working with external auditors for tax preparation, payroll and other vendors as needed.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Preferred fluently navigate/execute within ADP, Quickbooks, Expense/payable softwares.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or another related field required
- Knowledge/Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge/Experience using Quickbooks
- Familiarity with invoice management systems like Bill.com
- Familiarity with expense management systems like Expensify, Dext, Divvy, etc.
- Familiarity with Time Management systems like Quickbooks Time, Tsheets, etc.
- Knowledge of Accounting Software
- Accounting Experience
- Financial Analysis
This is a part time hybrid position with remote work and in the office requirements.
To apply for the Staff Accountant position please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org.