Company Overview: Atlanta-based Integral Global (“IG”) delivers public health impact to vulnerable communities and expands the reach and effectiveness of federal agencies, private and corporate foundations, and international partners in dynamic, difficult-to-reach environments. Sustainability and relational integrity are central to IG’s approach to every engagement. We collaborate closely with Ministries of Health and other in-country partners in the Middle East, Central Asia, South Asia, and East Africa to ensure that the impact of our work continues long after a project concludes. Our track record, in-country relationships, and knowledge of on the ground operations allow us to rapidly and effectively mobilize resources to achieve the goals of our clients. Learn more at: https://www.integralglobal.net/
Job Summary: Integral Global is seeking an initiative-taking, solutions-oriented individual with project management experience to join its growing team. As a Public Health Associate, this individual will provide programmatic, business development, and operational support to organizational leadership. They will oversee a portfolio of projects, manage stakeholders, and support the firm’s business development activities. Exceptional qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities, leadership, and communication skills are essential. As part of a small, agile team, the PHA must be able to function independently, flexibly and have a strong commitment to excellence. Successful candidates demonstrate resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
Duties and Responsibilities: Public Health Associate- tasks include but are not limited to:
● Programmatic (40%)
- Support the implementation of multiple, concurrent engagement across a variety of subject matters and geographical contexts.
- Organize convenings in program countries with local and regional stakeholders and assist with travel planning for team members.
- Ensure the successful development of reports and submission of deliverables to clients and organizational leadership.
● Business Development (30%)
- Monitor procurement channels for new opportunities.
- Support the evaluation and prioritization of new opportunities.
- Assist with the proposal development processes, including stakeholder outreach.
- Aid in proposal writing by conducting background research (such as literature reviews) and collecting and preparing supporting documentation
● Operations (30%)
- Develop processes to improve project management efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support IG’s digital strategic communications strategy and content development including but not limited to case studies, blog entries, and visual media posts.
- Support leadership on other duties assigned.
Education & Experience
- A master’s degree in public health, healthcare delivery sciences, health education, or development practice from an accredited institution (or six years relevant professional experience).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing, implementing, and evaluating public health programs and scientific studies/surveys
- In-country project implementation experience
- Experience managing and developing work plans and budgets.
Work Environment: – This position is in a professional office environment. You will be expected to sit at a desk and use company equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and scanners. Occasionally the need to lift and move items is possible like paper or other office items. The position is based in Atlanta, GA.
Physical Demands: – This position requires you to be sitting for extended periods of time, the ability to talk on the phone, use a keyboard to type, and the occasional situation where you must lift items to move them.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: – Full Time (40+hrs)
To apply for the Public Health Associate position please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.