Company Background: Atlanta-based Integral Global (“IG”) delivers public health impact to vulnerable. communities and expands the reach and effectiveness of federal agencies, private and corporate foundations, and international partners in dynamic, difficult-to-reach environments. Sustainability and relational integrity are central to IG’s approach to every engagement. We collaborate closely with Ministries of Health and other in-country partners in the Middle East, Central Asia, South Asia, and East Africa to ensure that the impact of our work continues long after a project concludes. Our track record, in-country relationships, and knowledge of on the ground operations allow us to rapidly and effectively mobilize resources to achieve the goals of our clients. Learn more at: http://www.integralglobal.net/
Position Summary: Integral Global is seeking an experienced, solutions-oriented individual with international project management experience to join its growing team. As the Director of Programs, this individual will provide team oversight, business development, and drive organizational leadership. They will oversee the execution of projects and drive the firm’s business development activities. Exceptional leadership and communication skills are essential to be successful in this role. Seeking a team member that demonstrates resourcefulness, tenacity, work ethic and an innovative mindset.
- Oversee day-to-day program activities (e.g., project management, proposal development, etc.) and implementation of IG’s technical strategy.
- Lead program team, comprised of Public Health Analysts and other technical specialists, providing on-the job professional development opportunities and fostering a culture of collaboration and performance.
- Serve as strategic lead on proposal development, mentoring junior staff in proposal development practices and strategies, and steering consortium partnerships.
- Visit international project sites to ensure execution and bolster relationships with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our international partners in-country on project planning and execution
- Collaborate with operations staff to refine systems, processes, and organizational capacity that complement IG’s ability to rapidly and nimbly serve its client base (i.e. Federal clients such as CDC, DOS, DOD; multilaterals such as WHO and UNICEF; private foundations; and Ministries of Health)
- Directly support and in some cases lead business development outreach. Lead weekly business development meetings.
- Successful candidates will often hold a master’s degree in public health, healthcare delivery sciences, health education, development practice from an accredited institution or similar work experience equivalent
- At least 10 years of public health program development, implementation, or administration
- In-country project implementation experience is preferred prerequisite
- Strong previous experience composing proposals, reports, negotiations and other project related documentation
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Have a proven track record of leading teams and ability to provide mentorship opportunities to employees
- Experience managing and developing work plans and budgets.
- Previous federal and international NGO experience preferred.
- Ability to navigate government processes with multiple stakeholders
- Strong understanding of international partners and their roles in public health (i.e., CDC, WHO, Ministries of Health, and private organizations, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver compelling proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Technical proficiency with complex excels sheets and documentation.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to effectively communicate results of analyses to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to solve challenging problems without extensive structural or operational support
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, and unpredictability
- Ability to work well with others and resolve conflicts that may arise between different viewpoints
- Able to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments, both internally and externally
- Proficiency in multiple languages a plus
Travel: The Director of Programs role requires about 25% international and domestic travel. International trips usually last for one or more weeks at a time.
Location: This is a full-time hybrid position in Atlanta, Georgia, with remote work and in-office requirements. In-office requirements include three mandatory office days per week, with the option for remote work the other two days.
Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in the United States
To apply for the Deputy Director position please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org