Atlanta-based Integral Global (“IG”) delivers public health impact to vulnerable communities and expands the reach and effectiveness of federal agencies, private and corporate foundations, and international partners in dynamic, difficult-to-reach environments. Sustainability and relational integrity are central to IG’s approach to every engagement. We collaborate closely with Ministries of Health and other in-country partners in the Middle East, Central Asia, South Asia, and East Africa to ensure that the impact of our work continues long after a project concludes. Our track record, in-country relationships, and knowledge of on the ground operations allow us to rapidly and effectively mobilize resources to achieve the goals of our clients. Learn more at: http://www.integralglobal.net/
Agile financial management, ability to get resources to project countries, and strong financial record keeping are central to IG’s success. This role is responsible for directing and overseeing finance activities and strategy by leading accounting, budgeting, accounts payable and receivable, invoicing and payments overseas and more. This candidate will be responsible for reporting and delivering key information to the company to generate consistent, cost saving or revenue enhancing ideas to achieve financial targets. The ability to effectively address business issues, identify and implement appropriate solutions, influence, as appropriate, business decisions, and improve overall business results. The successful candidate will be driven to learn about federal rules and regulations to work successfully with international and culturally diverse contracts. International finance knowledge is a bonus. International travel will be minimum but required when needed.
- Financial Management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Vision
- Resource and Program Management
- Oversee vendor or government contracts
- Budget Analysis
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Risk Identification and Assessment
- Financial Modelling
- Continuous learner
- Experience with online accounting systems – QuickBooks Online Experience Required.
- Advertising non-financial leadership.
- Familiarity with international banking and financial systems.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong and effective leader to develop and retain a highly diverse team.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision making and continuous process improvement and able to make strategic recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of financial products with the ability to connect the dots between business drivers and P&L impacts.
- Experience working with external auditors for tax preparation, payroll and other vendors as needed.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely to senior leaders cross the organization in order to create understanding and influence decisions.
- Preferred fluently navigate/execute within and between ADP, Quickbooks, Expense/payable softwares.
- Preferred knowledge or training on federal contracting compliance laws and regulation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or another related field required
- CPA License encouraged but not required
- Knowledge/Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of Accounting Software
- Accounting Experience
- Financial Analysis
- Management Experience
- Coordinating and directing budget/finance
This is a full time hybrid position in Atlanta Georgia, with remote work and in the office requirements. In office requirements include three mandatory in office days per week, with the option for remote work the other two days.
To apply for the Controller position please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to Human Resources – email@example.com.